- Promote social volunteer non-profit.
- Provide an integral formation of the person (with special emphasis on youth), promoting values of solidarity, responsibility, justice and peace work from the commitment to the neighborhood, the city and international coexistence.
- Integrating people with disabilities in their social environment.
- Help improve the quality of life of those who need it.
- Develop numerous programs to improve the quality of life of children unprotected.
- Create a cooperating world to address common challenges.
- Promote cultural integration, social and academic between volunteers from different countries.
To fulfill its aims, the organization may:
- Perform specific volunteer activities with vulnerable, technical visits, integration talks with civil society organizations and volunteers.
- Manage the space required for the realization of voluntary activities of foreigners in Morocco, mainly in Azrou.
- Organize training, lectures and debates on volunteering, and meetings with specialists.
- Concrete actions for the development of cultural and artistic activities.
- Create opportunities for people involved in the programs learn new ways of participation and can project staff and community.
- COMMITMENT: train and develop human capital to the best of each person.
- RESPONSIBILITY: It is in the consciousness of our team, allowing you to reflect, manage, guide and assess the consequences of their actions, always at the level of morality.
- SOLIDARITY: it is a virtue contrary to individualism and selfishness. Because, we intend to respond favorably to the needs of our group, our neighbor and establish a form of behavior that is realized in action.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: foster among us the courage and determination to face the fear and move on, whatever happens.
- HONESTY: fulfill our commitment and agreements, with integrity in our philosophy; not disappoint anyone.
- MUTUAL TRUST: is the basis of work in projects involving the existence of groups of different cultures, hence one of the pillars of a culture of peace and coexistence, is the trust that must exist between the coordinator and volunteer, and allow us, on the basis of dialogue, resolve potential contradictions.
- CREATIVITY: have a playful sense of life and creativity help. Nothing is impossible for a creative mind.